Friday, June 24, 2011

Müllcontainerotica: Wie schmutzig sind Sie?

Hello, my German friends! I have a secret shame to share with you. It's called the Beige Bar of Shame.

When you write and publish an eBook on Amazon.com/.uk/.de, you receive a report that tallies your monthly sales. A beige bar appears when you've made ZERO sales for one of the three sites.

It's a very sad beige bar. It says "There are no sales to report during this period."

It is a Beige Bar of Shame, or BBoS. My secret shame.

Meine freunden. Ich spreche ein bission Deutsche. Bitte, bitte, kaufen mein bucher.

See? I did that WITHOUT Google translate. Can you believe it? I'm so cultured. Thomas Mann would be impressed, no?

So far, not ONE GERMAN has bought a copy of Dumpsterotica: How Dirty Are You? Yet I've heard that Germans can be pretty...quirky. Kinky. Dirty, even.

So where are you? Prove yourselves!

Dumpsterotica is multilingual. Yes, it involves many, many tongues. :P :P :P

So check it out! Müllcontainerotica: Wie schmutzig sind Sie?

Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment